Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"The Celts"

               I was very excited when I began this work and strived to choose an interesting subject, the Celts. As i progressed with no real plan mt work was really a touch and feel basis as to what i wanted to happen with the piece. When I finally finished it was struck by inspirational lightning and rather than give it life, it left a unique if rather obtrusive scar that i feel takes away from the overall composition of the work while providing a sense of unity. a love hate relationship that makes me question my thinking but that is now undeniably apart of the overarching concept i strove for if rather out of place.

4 comments:

  1. i like the way all the elements flow together, nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the white flows into two different boxes. I also like how you made it sort of nauture-ish. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textures you have created in this piece! The colors work very well together also! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome technique you use, and its really cool to see how all your stuff comes out (:

    ReplyDelete